Saturday, December 15, 2012

Legends Unite

Ah, Christmas. There is nothing like it. The lights, the music, the smell of the tree wafting through the house (One of my personal favorites), and the holiday movies. Now this year not many holiday movies came out, at least that I'm aware of. But one that did is Rise of the Guardians.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'd been looking for to this one. And I was rewarded for my waiting. A few days ago I finally went to see it with my parents and I can tell you, I loved it.
The animation was quality great, the cast of voice actors was impressive and did a wonderful job, and while the plot was somewhat predictable it was well told and fun to watch.
While most animated movies are made for kids I think that Rise of the Guardians is good for both kids and adult and would recommend going to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment